Friday, April 15, 2016

Sneezing My Brains Out

This blog is long overdue. I've been meaning to post it for the last couple of days but life keeps getting in the way, and by the end of the day... I just want to sleep. Which is silly, because I haven't slept much for the last couple of days. BUT OH WELL. IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE, AND IT DOESN'T NEED TO.

But anyhow, the magic list I posted a few days ago has been worked on! 

  • Finish the piggie bank for a co-worker so I can get it in the oven and call it a day.
  • Update Breaking Barriers and figure out how long I really want this sudden and distraction-filled plot bunny to be.
  • Update Devour Me
  • Update 1995
  • Make a display banner for main hollow girl site
  • Work on some updates for graphic's website
  • Make a new layout for this site, using HTML and stuffs... (LIKE A BOSS)
  • Sleep and sleep, and maybe sleep.
  • Binge watch Markiplier. 
So I've done quite a bit, and the majority of all of that needs to be on repeat weekly, but it is what it is. I'm proud I accomplished period. BOOYAH. I'm going to work on my more obscure stories tonight and hopefully crank out some updates on those, and then maybe work on one of the bigger ones. Who knows. Maybe I'll just fall asleep. I hope not though. I'm REALLY excited to get back into 1995. 

I've also been working on some original works but I don't really want to put those up because the idea there of course is to have them published. I don't know. I don't seem to know anything these days. My brain is fried. I'm moving in less than three months and I keep forgetting for some reason that my life is about to shift to the other side of my state. No more mom, no more of these friends, but a lot more of the past. ALOT of it. So it's going to be ok, I just keep saying that. It'll be ok. 

Yeah? yeah. 

1 comment:

  1. At least you're still updating here. If anybody's overdue for a blog update, it's me! =P I'm glad to see you're getting a lot done, too. Lists make accomplishments look great.

    I need sleep, too. >.<

    ReplyDelete