Sunday, March 27, 2016

Eat Me - Riddick Fan Fiction

I have set out the undying need to go through all of my stories. I'm currently in the process of updating my oldest Fan Fiction alive and I'm finding myself wanting to revisit the first two prequels to reacquaint myself. So of course, why not revisit them in word documents and do some edits at the same time? I'm currently through the first story, which I present below. I'll be working through the second one tonight and tomorrow and will hopefully have another update for the third. 

Maybe reacquainting myself with older stories will spark that fire that I so desperately need to finish some of them...



Title: Eat Me
Link: Mibba, Fan Fiction, Wattpad, Archive Of Our Own
Genre: Horror / Romance
Complete: Yes, with a sequel! 
Summary: Fiona has been with Riddick since he saved her life, keeping out of his way as best she can. Her position isn't clear but all she knows is that she can't leave his side. When they are captured and lost on the planet with the rest of the survivors will she realize that Riddick is truly only an animal?

No comments:

Post a Comment