Friday, April 8, 2016

Life REALLY sucks when it gets in the way

So this week has been a PRETTY fantastic (busy yes) week. I've had some ups, and I've had some downs, but today my best friend came back to me from a trip and I couldn't be happier than anything to see him. I admittedly wanted to hug the shit out of him and force him to love me but that's a different story entirely. LMAO

I'm currently sitting in my bed without pants trying to figure out what to do with everything that I've got to do. My TO DO List keeps growing and I thought I would share it here, with hopes that I could return to it tomorrow when I get a chance to sit down and make myself do it. Mainly because it'll be leering at me and I'll need to update on my results, right? It's a mixed combination of all kinds of things, mainly graphic's but aLOT of writing! Hopefully, I can find the time to do it all. After work. After struggle. After sleep. Maybe I'll get some monster tomorrow and forget about sleep? *cackles*

My Life To-Do List for the Weekend:


  • Finish the piggie bank for a co-worker so I can get it in the oven and call it a day.
  • Update Breaking Barriers and figure out how long I really want this sudden and distraction filled plot bunny to be.
  • Update Devour Me
  • Update 1995
  • Make a display banner for main hollow girl site
  • Work on some updates for graphic's website
  • Make a new layout for this site, using HTML and stuffs... (LIKE A BOSS)
  • Sleep and sleep, and maybe sleep.
  • Binge watch Markiplier. 
That be it for now! Maybe I'll add to it, and if I do it'll probably be a new post entirely with scratches through the shit I've done. Who knows, who really cares? All I know if that I've actually updated this blog more than I have any other one. And maybe that's because I know Renee is creeping on me and I feel motivated to give her something to creep on. LOL. 



1 comment:

  1. Damn right I'm creeping! And I'll be making sure you get things done. =P

    ReplyDelete