Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Devour Me & Safe and Sound

There's a new chapter of Devour Me out! I'm pretty happy about it. It's roughly 3000 words long, which isn't that much in the grand scheme of real novels, but it covers quite a bit. I've set that baby up right where I want it, and now all the fun is going to begin. So if you'd like to read it, or the entire story (there are two prequel's however) then check below! I've linked them all up just this once. 

Also, I've updated Safe and Sound, my Walking Dead drabble series, twice. I'm hoping to add on a few more short drabbles to it by the end of the week as well. They're typed up but they have to be read through about a million times and cut down and reorganized and straightened out. I love drabbles, but I'm so OCD about how they are structured. Hopefully, you'll enjoy that too, also linked below. 


Devour Me
Read Me: Mibba, Fan Fiction, Archive of Our Own, Wattpad
Summary: Fiona finds herself in the desert, surrounded by a holy man, Johns, and a villain with no hair. It all seems oddly familiar.
Prequels: Eat Me (M, FF, AOOO, W) & then Feed Me (M, FF, AOOO, W)


Safe and Sound
Summary: He thought for a moment, as he watched her wade in the murky liquid, that she might walk on the water rather than sink into.

This collection is a short Drabble series that follows Daryl Dixon and an OC through the apocalypse.

And that's it for the updates right now! I have some new stories to add to this wonderful list, and a real blog to post tonight when I get home, but that's it for now. It's time to go to work. AND SLAVE AWAY. (not really)

No comments:

Post a Comment