Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Is it really ONLY Wednesday?

I am struggling to keep my sanity this week! I need to update almost everything I've ever written and right now I'm feeling sleep and Markiplier and absolutely nothing. I find myself getting stuck from time to time in these ruts where I don't want to do diddly squat and I find myself sitting around watching people play video games and wondering what I'm doing with my life. Which the answer is nothing.

I need to find a new job in the place I'm moving. I need to focus on rocking out this job like a boss, and I need to save money for my move. SOME BODY SHOW ME THE WAY. XD

Sanity. Do they sell that at Walmart?

1 comment:

  1. If you do happen to find sanity at Walmart, can you get some for more, too? o.o

    You'll be all right, miss. Just take things one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete