Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Plot Bunnies

I've been having this vivid dreams recently, I'm not really sure why, but they're all plot bunnies. They're story lines that are completely and utterly made up. I'm pretty sure that the "me" character I'm seeing everything through isn't even me. And the people around me I don't really know. Now of course, it has been said that every face you see in your dreams is a face you've seen in real life. So I can't really say I don't know any of the people but they don't have their right names.

It's just really interesting. All of it. I think I'll probably pop out some original one shots because of it. Who knows! I usually stick to fan fiction though, maybe I'll just adapt it to that. I never really wanted to post original fiction on the internet anyhow, as it just seems to me to be something I want published so why give it away free?

BAH. SHOOT ME. I can't make up my mind about life anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment